Privacy and Cookies Policy for www.frenkelscalculator.com
Frenkels Calculator Limited ("we", "us" or "our") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We own and operate the Website.
In this Privacy and Cookies Policy, references to “you” are to any person who submits data to us or the Website about him/herself or about any living individual in relation to use of the Website or the products and services that are available through the Website (the “Services ”). When you use the Website or aspects of it, we may ask you to provide us with information about you. This Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out how we might use that information.
We will only use your personal data in the manner set out in this Privacy and Cookies Policy. We will only use your personal data in a way that is fair to you. We will only collect personal data where it is necessary for us to do so and where it is relevant to our dealings with you. We will only keep your personal data for as long as it is relevant to the purpose for which it was collected or for as long as we are required to keep it by law.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Frenkels Calculator Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08978824 and with registered office at Frenkels Forensics Chartered Accountants, Churchill House, 137 Brent Street, London, NW4 4DJ. Our registration number with the Information Commissioner’s Office is ZA158706.
1. Information we may collect from you
1.1 We may collect and process the following data about you:
- 1.1.1 Your title, name, date of birth, address, email address, telephone numbers, username, password, business name, payment details and such other contact details as we require. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website.
- 1.1.2 Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website.
- 1.1.3 Information that you provide at the time of subscribing to our services or requesting further services.
- 1.1.4 Information that you provide in order to use, and whilst using, the Services, including information (and personal information) about, and of, your clients.
- 1.1.5 We may ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- 1.1.6 If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- 1.2 You should only submit to us or the Website information which is accurate and not misleading. You should keep that information up-to-date and let us know if any of that information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By submitting your or anyone else’s data to us or the Website, you must ensure that you have full authority and consent to supply us with that data on their behalf and you warrant to us that you have that authority.
- 1.1 We may collect and process the following data about you:
- 2. IP addresses
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- 3.3 If you want to find out more information about cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org or to find out about removing them from your browser, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
The Website uses the following cookies:
4. Where we store your personal data
- 4.1 All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We use industry standard security and firewalls on our servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- 4.2 We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- 4.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Uses made of the information
5.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
- 5.1.1 To provide you with the Services.
- 5.1.2 To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- 5.1.3 To provide you with billing information in relation to the Services.
- 5.1.4 To manage the Website, detect fraud or Website abuses, send you information relevant to the Website and in case we have any queries.
- 5.1.5 To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- 5.1.6 To notify you about changes to the Services.
- 5.1.7 To allow you to register for an account on the Website, which may include sending an email to you to confirm your details.
- 5.1.8 To give you a new password if you have forgotten it.
- 5.3 We may transfer our databases containing your personal information if we sell our business or part of it to an actual or potential purchaser.
- 5.4 We may also disclose your details as described elsewhere in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- 5.5 Other than as set out in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, we shall NOT sell or disclose your personal data to third parties without obtaining your prior consent unless this is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy and Cookies Policy or unless we are required to do so by law.
- 5.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
- 6. Other websites
- The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
- 7. Access to information
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- 8.1 By submitting data to us and using the Website, you consent to our use of your data and of anyone you represent in the manner set out in this Privacy and Cookies Policy (as amended from time to time, as described below) and you are responsible for ensuring that you have authority to consent on behalf of anyone about whom you submit data to us.
- 8.2 Please note that you can revoke any consent you have given us under this policy at any time by contacting us on email@example.com, and referencing this Privacy and Cookies Policy in the email subject line, using the body of the email to say what consent you are revoking.
- 9. Changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy
- Any changes we may make to this Privacy and Cookies Policy in the future will be posted on the Website and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Each time you enter the Website, you agree that the Privacy and Cookies Policy current at that time shall apply to all information held by you.
- 10. Contact
- Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy and Cookies Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to Frenkels Calculator Limited, Churchill House, 137 Brent Street, London NW4 4DJ.
- This Privacy and Cookies Policy was most recently updated on 29 September 2016.